Thursday, October 14, 2010

Miso

Miso is fermented bean curd and health benefits. It is widely used in the kitchen-East, particularly in Japanese cuisine. I cooked pork stewed in miso paste and recently was very tasty. I've been wanting tofu miso soup for a long time. Finally, I have not ... With lamb and vegetables. It was very good. My family really liked it. The weather was very cold here for a quick hot in Aberdeen and a good healthy soup for me laugh! I was Korean hot bean paste to hot. It is another favorite of the pastas.I love everything in one pot cooking. It's simple, easy, and some cleaning to do. This is just one of them. You can adjust the quantity of ingredients added. Here are my pregnancy Spicy tofu and miso soup recipe.And components1kg lamb joint2 carrots (peeled and sliced)White 2 carrots (peeled and sliced)1 large onion (peeled and chopped)1 whole garlic (peeled and pounded light)Water (maybe 3C)Component B (Bahar)2T miso paste1T-Korean hot bean paste1 piece of soft tofuCoriander choppedKikkoman soy sauce (for the requirement of the season)

No comments:

Post a Comment