Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Lisa Rinna Undergoes Lip Reduction Surgery

Lisa Rinna lips fluffy and follow-up and a bad reputation, but represented 47 years) decided that the time has come to reduce the size of its chips surgically. "My lips only to determine who I am," says Rinna people. "That bothered me."
In the past year, have recognized the existence of silicon chips with injection in 1986, but was surprised by the lack of public support. "I took a big blow to fair and gave permission to anyone on the Internet for my skin, and hurt my feelings," she reveals.
Successful surgery for Rinna, who claims that her lips no longer feel "bumpy and uneven." The actress says her mouth is still swollen from the procedure. Requires six months completely cured. "It's a work in progress, but I feel great."
"Do not lip blocks! The smooth," she adds. "It does not matter what other people think. I did it for myself."
Rinna will star on the TVLand reality the next 'Harry like Lisa, "with her husband Harry Hamlin.
PEOPLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment