Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Dana Delany: Will you look at her the same way after Botox admission?

Dana Delaney is one of the finest stars of the TV you'll ever meet: Down to earth, friendly and frank.
We're likely to see her again soon in "The Evidence," ABC News broadcast the fall of a new series, without specifying the date of the offer.
Delaney plays a savvy medical examiner in the drama amusing, and it gives the audience a reason to look at her body to take. In the Journal of Prevention, says Delaney Botox injections that went wrong. I said that Frank?
Winning an Emmy tells the magazine: "Seven years ago, I had never heard of Botox, it was my dermatologist said: You should try ..." And he said he injected my head, finding a deal and the establishment of a bloody great he was dead nervous, because. It affects the muscles in my right eye, so my eyes were hanging a bit. Now that I told you this, everyone will look for it! I've noticed that more than anyone else, but I do not symmetrical before and now I'm not. "
Delaney also says that in the '20s they have an eating disorder, "one step away from anorexia, but proved a healthy diet, when he played the title role in" China Beach. "
This is certainly good news for one of the best actresses.
Prevention

No comments:

Post a Comment