Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Chris Rollins' Blog: What a pain!

What a pain!Yes, we have to boil the water we have! Apparently it is not properly filtered water since the rain the other night. Fantastic! I got the news last night, one of the neighbors, and immediately after feeding Billy Mac and cheese made from water ... Big and dirty! Of course, you've drunk it every day too! UGH! And are affected by many residents in Mercer City, Trenton, Ewing, Hamilton, Lawrence and Hopewell, the closure of some schools, and they did a terrible job of notifying the public soon! It was just the news today, and it was in fact for two days! Thanks a lot! Some residents received automated phone ... We never have. We got the invitation to take on tour, but not dirty water we are eating! Obtained under the people ... Geez! In any case, you do not realize how much you use until the water can be used again .. And set a date for when we can use again! John went out and got a few cases of bottled water last night. I like boiling water as much as we have for containers, so we can brush our teeth, and cooking, and so I had to remind myself not to use ... It's natural! I have a dishwasher, and now they are loaded, but do not want to use contaminated water to wash the dishes, so sitting there. I'm going thorough a lot of bottled water to wash the dishes to go! Funny how mind control works. Like I said, I'd been drinking all day and is fine, but it soon became clear that we do not, and I felt sick ... Suddenly I was really thirsty! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment